Welcome to ALL NATIONS REVIVAL CHURCH (ARC)
All Nations Revival Church is a church with unique core values located in Mitcham, South London.
We are men, woman and families striving to build real, transparent and life-giving relationships as God designed us to.
Why the name All Nations? Well... we are a church keen to attract and represent people of 'All Nations' living in this area. One of our church statements is "from the nations, to the nations".
our leadership team
Pastor Kevin Vickers
OUR LONG TERM VISION
To be a holy, faith-filled, passionate body of Christian believers living in the revival dynamic of Jesus Christ.
By our very presence, releasing and advancing the Kingdom of God through acts of love and demonstrations of power - seeing Mitcham and its people become like a 'showcase' of God's glory in the nation, and to the nations.
To be like a spearhead with the Church in Mitcham, helping to coordinating Prayer and Mission, and the teaching of the scriptures to all primary school aged children.
Come and join us, you will be a welcome part of All Nations Revival Church!
MISSION & GOALS
As a local community church serving the people of Mitcham we are passionate about being relevant and vital to the life of our community, encouraging and mobilising both individuals and the Church to serve both spiritually and practically in mission and social action towards community transformation.
Three words help to sum up what we're about - Connect, Grow, Serve.
These are unpacked as follows:
A people who love God and are passionate about praise and worship
Discipling believers to maturity
A faith community, established on the Word, empowered by the Spirit
A place of unconditional love, sacrificial service, contagious joy, and perfect peace - a safe haven
A passion for winning the lost and seeing the 'prodigals' return
Teaching, training, and equipping every Member for works of service
Mobilising an army of Christians in Mitcham in acts of service motivated by the gospel
Releasing and resourcing individuals and ministries both home and abroad
WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. The one true God who lives eternally in three persons—the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
2. The love, grace and sovereignty of God in creating, sustaining, ruling, redeeming and judging the world.
3. The divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Old and New Testament Scriptures, which are the written Word of God—fully trustworthy for faith and conduct.
4. The dignity of all people, made male and female in God's image to love, be holy and care for creation, yet corrupted by sin, which incurs divine wrath and judgement.
5. The incarnation of God’s eternal Son, the Lord Jesus Christ—born of the virgin Mary; truly divine and truly human, yet without sin.
6. The atoning sacrifice of Christ on the cross: dying in our place, paying the price of sin and defeating evil, so reconciling us with God.
7. The bodily resurrection of Christ, the first fruits of our resurrection; his ascension to the Father, and his reign and mediation as the only Saviour of the world.
8. The justification of sinners solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ.
9. The ministry of God the Holy Spirit, who leads us to repentance, unites us with Christ through new birth, empowers our discipleship and enables our witness.
10. The Church, the body of Christ both local and universal, the priesthood of all believers—given life by the Spirit and endowed with the Spirit's gifts to worship God and proclaim the gospel, promoting justice and love.
11. The personal and visible return of Jesus Christ to fulfil the purposes of God, who will raise all people to judgement, bring eternal life to the redeemed and eternal condemnation to the lost, and establish a new heaven and new earth.
ARC is a Member of the Evangelical Alliance and subscribes to their Statement of Faith above.